HTL Career Openings
Current Open Positions
Wholesale Account Executive
Wholesale Account Executive
- Irvine, CA
- Full-time, Commission
HighTechLending’s Wholesale Account Executive will be responsible for meeting the Wholesale Division’s production objectives as determined by the Company. Employee will insure the highest quality of Customer Service, Compliance and Ethics in regards to any loan originations from the broker community.
Aggressively prospect brokers to offer all HTL loan products
- Market, train and present to broker client base
- Work with Broker Approval Department on approval of Brokers
- Work with Brokers on marketing materials
- Evaluate level of knowledge to determine how much assistance broker needs on origination of loan packages
- Communicate with management on broker system needs
- Educate brokers on the benefit of becoming a HighTechLending retail branch with goal to convert to branch
- Daily use of CRM to track all client activity
- Provide monthly and quarterly reverse mortgage funding projection reports to management
Preferred knowledge of Reverse Mortgage and Non-QM loans
- Must currently have an active client base providing an on-going stream of loan submissions
- Proven experience with Reverse and Forward loan origination systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enhanced follow-up skills
Territory of Employee Region:
Reverse Loan Officer
- 4+ Years minimum Mortgage Loan Originator experience
- High proficiency in technology and web-based systems
- Ability to produce efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inbound and outbound, call-center experience
We are a Direct Lender seeking licensed Loan Officers WHO SPECIALIZE IN Conv/FHA to join our Team. We are an established lender looking to expand our operations. We invite you to take a tour of our operations and experience the way we do things. Below are a few examples:
- Top commissions in the industry
- Hourly + Commission
- VA, FHA, Conventional, Non-QM
- Competitive pricing on all programs-direct to Fannie/Freddie/Ginnie
- Friendly and accessible processing and underwriting staff all under one roof
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k
We provide one of the most generous compensation plans in the industry. We will also work with you during the transition period from your current job to make it easier on you. Furthermore, there is no draw here.
Call Center Loan Officer
The Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for making a high volume of calls to potential customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact new and existing clients to discuss solutions we offer to assist with their difficulties.
• Answer customer questions regarding Reverse Mortgage features, etc. (not to include
Prohibited Unlicensed Activity, as described below)
• Maintain client follow-up and update contact information and notes in a database.
• Keeping notes of calls and activities and updating information in a proprietary company
• Responsible for follow-up with clients; Set new appointments for our field and Call Center
• Overcome any product or service customer related objections.
• Contribute toward individual/team efforts to meet pre-established business targets.
• Provide appropriate documentation, reports and feedback to Sales and Operation Managers to
prevent future objections.
• Carries out all reasonable requests by management of which the employee can perform.
• Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be computer savvy using applications Microsoft Office, Windows PC.
• Customer Service
• Capacity for listening, dealing with confrontation, and overcoming objections.
• Should possess good reading skills and have a clear speaking voice
• Customer-centric mentality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Works with the team; contributes to positive team environment
• Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to
• Works with integrity and ethically; supports organization’s culture, goals, and values
• Adheres to work schedule
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PROHIBITED UNLICENSED ACTIVITY
Inside Sales Agent may not engage in Unlicensed Activity. Interest rates, loan terms, or fees may not
be discussed nor may the Inside Sales Agent take an application. Inside Sales Agent may explain
basic reverse mortgage features, goals and needs, and compliant information as allowed by law. The
Inside Sales Agent will then introduce the client to their Licensed Loan officer who will originate the
Unlicensed Inside Sales Agents are prohibited from:
• Originating loan applications, signing loan applications and/or misrepresenting they are a
• Communicating loan terms such as rate, terms, costs, fees, cash available or qualifications to
• If a customer requests information specific to Loan Origination, they are to be immediately
referred to a licensed individual.
• Proper supervisory oversight is needed to ensure no impermissible activity is conducted.
• FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE REGULATIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE
Physical Effort and Dexterity
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear.
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
• Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and
ability to adjust focus.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate