HTL Career Openings
Current Open Positions
National Sales Director Wholesale/Retail
CANDIDATES WITHOUT RECENT WHOLESALE MORTGAGE SALES MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
(NON-QM EXPERIENCE A HUGE PLUS!)
HighTechLending seeks a leader for our exciting Reverse Wholesale Division! HighTechLending is a Top 10 Reverse Lender Nationwide and #2 in California. Our Wholesale Division is fully staffed with Account Executives and Operations Staff at our beautiful Irvine Headquarters. We are looking for a Dynamic Individual to help us grow nationwide by assisting in hiring AE’s, training and marketing.
Responsibilities include; development, retention and expansion of current approved broker base, nationwide
As the National Sales Director of Wholesale/Retail Division, the core focus is to drive sales performance and to train, manage and grow a staff of Account Executives. Additional expectations would be meeting sales goals, motivating an existing sales team, expand the sales team, sales planning, building internal and external relationships, coaching and mentoring and market knowledge.
• Manage Sales staff of Account Executives • Manage all staffing functions which include:
• Recruiting • Interviewing • Hiring/Terminations
• Hold weekly meetings to review results vs goals and set expectations
• Meet monthly standards of performance for production
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Effectively and successfully partner with manager peers to meet business goals and objectives
- 3-5 years of experience in Forward/Reverse Wholesale Management required. Non-QM is huge plus!
- Proven Sales Results
- Excellent at recruiting, training and motivating sale staff
- Familiarity with Forward / Reverse /Non-QM mortgage rules, regulations, and procedures
- Superior customer service skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create business plan and manage Profit and Loss
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or GED
Excellent Compensation package include Salary, Override, Benefits, 401k, Expense Account and More
About HighTechLending, Inc:
HighTechLending, Inc. a leader in the Mortgage Industry, and headquartered at 2030 Main Street, Ste 350, Irvine, CA 92614 with FNMA, GinnieMae, VA, and HUD endorsements have corporate support offices and producing approximately 30 retail and reverse branches based in CA, FL, OR, CO, WA, TX, PA, IL, NC, MD, UT, VA, NJ, SC, NC and AZ. Expansion to NY are currently in licensing process. HighTechLending, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
* Excellent team atmosphere
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a strong salary and benefits, including 401k, and other cool perks. We are a fast growing company with a clear business plan for success. Please submit your salary requests.
Reverse Mortgage Processor
CANDIDATES WITHOUT RECENT REVERSE LOAN PROCESSING EXPERIENCE NEED NOT APPLY. REVERSE EXPERIENCE MIN 2 YEARS REQUIRED.
The Loan Processor’s responsibility includes under general supervision, data entry, verification of all accurate data into ReverseVision system. mortgage loans. Addresses errors and inconsistencies with data while prepping files for underwriters. Job Requirements:
May include but not be limited to the following:
- Assembles documents in loan file
- Verifies all data for accuracy; recognizes and corrects errors in source development
- Ensures confidentiality of client records
- Acts as liaison with, loan officers, real estate agents, etc.
- Manage loan from processing through funding
- Other duties and/or mortgage or company related tasks as assigned by management
- The employee shall work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines and shall at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisor.
- Able to manage min 25-30 loans in pipeline
- Efficient time management and organization skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations and/or training may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. Positive attitude and team player is a MUST
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent plus minimum of 3 years mortgage experience.
REVERSE VISION experience is a PLUS
Basic computer skills required: ReverseVision, email, excel
Ability to read and interpret documents such as promissory notes, regulatory and legal directives. Ability to
write correspondence and speak effectively to customers and employees.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages. Ability to apply
concepts of basic math.
Ability to define problems, collect data for resolution, establish facts and provide information that is
thorough and concise to management for resolution. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
Aggressive pay-structure: hourly + bonus
Full benefits including: Medical; Dental; Vision. 401k; Paid Vacation
Forward Mortgage Loan Processor
RESUMES WITHOUT RECENT MORTGAGE PROCESSING EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
HighTechLending’s Non-QM Loan Processor principal accountabilities require tasked within the designated time frames established by Management and outlined in the Processing Flow Responsibilities.
- Perform all processing required tasked within the designated time frames established by Management.
- Follow up on all outstanding orders with third parties and clients.
- Obtain and review all required loan conditions issued on the loan with the loan officer, coordinate with buyers, sellers, title companies, closing agents, and real estate agents to obtain additional documentation, complete loan submissions and ensure a successful closing.
- Responsible for submission of any non-delegated or brokered loan files to the applicable investor in accordance with investor requirements.
- Obtain all final verification required on all loans prior to closing.
- Responsible for managing individual pipeline to ensure system data is correct, turn-times met and all compliance requirements adhered to.
- Responsible for daily communication to designated team members.
- Main point of contact for clients and originators regarding loan file status.
- Ability to maintain high client services levels and provide proactive communication with client through all phases of the loan process.
- 3+ years processing/underwriting experience in mortgage loans; minimum of 5 years strongly preferred
- Full understanding of income analysis, title analysis, appraisal analysis, credit analysis RESPA, TILA, TRID, hazard insurance, and be proficient in both refinance and purchase transactions.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to manage difficult conversations to a successful outcome and positive client experience
- Working knowledge of conventional and government guidelines, as well as, Federal and State compliance requirements.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Ability to manage pipeline daily while meeting monthly production and quality goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred
- Fraud Detection
- Experience with Lending QB loan origination system a plus.
- Hard Money and Non prime mortgage experience desired.
HighTechLending provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Wholesale Account Executive
Wholesale Account Executive
- Irvine, CA
- Full-time, Commission
HighTechLending’s Wholesale Account Executive will be responsible for meeting the Wholesale Division’s production objectives as determined by the Company. Employee will insure the highest quality of Customer Service, Compliance and Ethics in regards to any loan originations from the broker community.
Aggressively prospect brokers to offer all HTL loan products
- Market, train and present to broker client base
- Work with Broker Approval Department on approval of Brokers
- Work with Brokers on marketing materials
- Evaluate level of knowledge to determine how much assistance broker needs on origination of loan packages
- Communicate with management on broker system needs
- Educate brokers on the benefit of becoming a HighTechLending retail branch with goal to convert to branch
- Daily use of CRM to track all client activity
- Provide monthly and quarterly reverse mortgage funding projection reports to management
Preferred knowledge of Reverse Mortgage and Non-QM loans
- Must currently have an active client base providing an on-going stream of loan submissions
- Proven experience with Reverse and Forward loan origination systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enhanced follow-up skills
Territory of Employee Region:
Reverse Loan Officer
- 4+ Years minimum Mortgage Loan Originator experience
- High proficiency in technology and web-based systems
- Ability to produce efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inbound and outbound, call-center experience
We are a Direct Lender seeking licensed Loan Officers WHO SPECIALIZE IN Conv/FHA to join our Team. We are an established lender looking to expand our operations. We invite you to take a tour of our operations and experience the way we do things. Below are a few examples:
- Top commissions in the industry
- Hourly + Commission
- VA, FHA, Conventional, Non-QM
- Competitive pricing on all programs-direct to Fannie/Freddie/Ginnie
- Friendly and accessible processing and underwriting staff all under one roof
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k
We provide one of the most generous compensation plans in the industry. We will also work with you during the transition period from your current job to make it easier on you. Furthermore, there is no draw here.